FAQs & Terms and Conditions
FAQs & HIRE Terms and Conditions
As we don’t have a shop front yet, pick up of Donut boxes, Balloons or DIY Hire items is from Vogue Nature, 27 Bath Lane or Soho Boutique Bendigo, shop 5 Bendigo Bank Central, Bath Lane however these two businesses have no affiliation with The Pink Confetti Co. Therefor no credits, refunds or exchanging of items will be issued or redeemed within these two businesses, meaning if you wish to change a TPCC hire item, it cannot be substituted for a bouquet of flowers or a dress. Pick up is available from 9.30-5pm Monday-Friday, 9.30-3pm Saturday and 11-2pm Sunday.
Please see our Full T’s & C’s below.
Events, Balloons, Grazing tables T&C’s:
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of booking to secure and confirm your event.
If the deposit is not received within this time your event, date and time will not be held (and there is the very real possibility it will be booked by someone else).
We do not & cannot hold dates without a deposit. The balance owing is required at least 14 days out from the event date. We will send you a reminder approx. 3-4 weeks before your event (because we are nice like that). Payments can be made via; credit card, Paypal, debit card, direct deposit or can be arranged on our website. Afterpay is available on our website. We try our best to accommodate our customers.
We understand that sometimes event dates are changed, cancelled, weather conditions, ect and we do our best to work around our customers for a happy outcome.
If anything changes for your event you must advise us. The more time we have, the more chance we can work together to get it sorted out. Although highly unlikely, little or late notice changes (less than 14 from your event date) may result in your event being cancelled. And, we would absolutely hate that. It’s never happened. And, we don’t think it ever will.
Our cancellation fees are as follows: If the customer cancels or changes the event* (for any reason):
- More than 30 days before the event date: 25% of the total payments is charged as a cancellation fee and 75% is returned as a TPCC credit to be used on our website within 6 months.
- 29-14 days before the event date. 50% total payments is charged as a cancellation fee and 50% is returned as a TPCC credit to be used on our website within 6 months.
- Less than 13 days before the event date. 100% of the total payments is charged as a cancellation fee.
If you are purchasing a personalised item such as a timber hoop or cake topper, this must be paid in full, prior to being manufacturered. The item will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. We need to allow a minimum of 14 days between confirmation of the item and the event date to ensure your item is made in time and ready for your collection. All personalised items need to be approved in writing by the client. The Pink Confetti Co holds no responsibility for any mistakes or changes of mind in the design or wording of these items once confirmed and paid for. We do not offer refunds on personalised items.
We do not refund so please choose carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Every event, balloon, balloon garland, balloon installation, grazing table will look different. Images on our website, social media channels or supplied by customers are used as a guide only. It’s impossible to recreate something exactly the same. We love that every event* is different. That is what makes your event* special.
Event* set up: If we are setting up the event, we will arrange a time with you to set it up or gain access to the venue/ event space.
We do our best to ensure items are set up where originally discussed and planned and to the time frame organised prior, however The Pink Confetti Co reserves the right to change the positioning and setting up of these items due to unforeseen conditions or circumstances. We would never do this unless necessary, for example, if we arrive to a venue and there is a TV on the wall where the balloon garland is meant to go we will find an alternate place to position it. Or, if we are unable to gain access to the venue / event space at the agreed time.
Event pack down: It is the customers responsibility to pack down and dispose of items (eg: rubbish, food, balloons, flowers) after the event. Any “Hire Items/Props” are to either be returned to TPCC or will be collected by TPCC. This will be discussed & organised in prior to your event*
*event refers to event booking/s, all balloons and all grazing tables
Grazing table T&C’s:
Each Grazing table is personalised to your event and includes at least one TPCC stylist to come to the event location, bringing with them and there to set up an array of beautifully, locally sourced produce.
We require 1-3 hours to set up your grazing table and highly recommend that the table itself is positioned in a cool, dry area and in the warmer months, that grazing tables are inside in an air conditioned space for health and safety reasons.
We can supply small side plates, flowers/foliage and specialty items like macaroons, personalised cookies, cakes ect at an additional charge.
Grazing tables require payment in full at the time of booking
OR a 25% non refundable deposit with the balance to be finalised no later than 14 days prior to the event date.
Refer to the Events, Balloons, Grazing tables Cancellation Policy (above).
Donut Boxes T&C’s:
Please make sure your orders are placed 24 hours prior to the desired pick up or delivery date. Our Donut boxes are made fresh on the day and we need a little time to prep.
All of our Donut Boxes are made fresh to order and we recommend consuming them on the same day as we cannot guarantee their freshness after that.
Allergy advice: Each box may contain Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Nuts, Eggs and Soy.
It is imperative that when ordering online, the shipping and billing (recipient and client's) details are entered correctly. (Although I am sure you'd love a choco hit too, we want to make sure your person gets theirs).
The shipping address is where and to whom the DONUT BOX is being sent and billing is your (the client's) details. The clients details are the one in which all automated responses and communication between The Pink Confetti Co and the client occur and we 'donut' want any spoilt surprises.
Deliveries run between 9am - 5.30pm on the selected date. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a specific time for delivery. If the recipient is not home to collect the Donut Box upon delivery, it will be left at the front door if safe, secure and sheltered from extreme weather conditions. If it is not appropriate to leave the Donut Box, it will be returned to The Pink Confetti Co HQ and a re- delivery fee of $10 will need to be paid by the client prior to being re- delivered. Alternatively, the client can organise collection of the Donut Box from 27 Bath Lane, Bendigo 3550.
Delivery to all local Bendigo suburbs is between $10- $20.
Please note: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a minor (under 18 years of age) in Victoria. Donut Boxes containing alcohol can only be supplied to someone who is 18 years of age or older. Any product in the pictured Donut Boxes, may be substituted for a similar product if unavailable.
The Pink Confetti Co holds no liability for wrongful information entered when ordering online.
The Pink Confetti Co holds no responsibility for what happens to the goods once delivered. This means, that if the recipient is not home to receive the goods/ the items are left unattended at the recipients home, The Pink Confetti Co holds no accountability for the safety of those items.
Please note that The Pink Confetti Co only delivers to Bendigo and surrounding suburbs at this point in time.
Confused? Shoot us an email or give us a call! 0417 356 228
Hire and DIY Items T&C’s
- Hire goods remain the property of The Pink Confetti Co at all times.
- During the hire period, which shall commence from time of delivery or pick up and end when the items are recollected from site or returned to The Pink Confetti Co, the customer shall be responsible for their safe keeping.
- Any damage caused to the hire items, will be the responsibility of the customer. Any repair work necessary as a result will be chargeable.
- In the event of the total loss, or irreparable damage, of any hire items, the customer shall be responsible for the full replacement value plus the hire charge.
- A 25% deposit needs to be paid on the date of booking out your hire item with the remaining amount to be paid at least 14 days prior to the event date. Without this deposit being paid, the items will not be saved for your date and could likely be booked out.
- All hire charges quoted are per item/ per day.
- Cancellation & change of hire fees will apply (see below):
- More than 30 days before the hire date. 25% of the hire is charged as a cancellation fee and 75% is returned as a TPCC credit to be used on our website within 6 months.
- 29-14 days before the hire date. 50% of the hire is charged as a cancellation fee and 50% is returned as a TPCC credit to be used on our website within 6 months.
- Less than 13 days before the hire date. 100% of the hire is charged as a cancellation fee. We do not refund so please choose carefully and contact us if you have any questions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is adequate access to a venue or event space.
- The Pink Confetti Co does not accept any liability for any damage or injury to Goods or persons caused by the misuse of the hire items.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all hired electrical goods are correctly and safely powered.
- All dimensions quoted are an approximate.
- The Pink Confetti Co strongly advise the use of proper measures/ supports when DIY items are being constructed and used. This includes the correct and adequate usage of weighting down items or tying down items such as Arbours, trellises etc. All DIY hire items owned by The Pink Confetti Co have their own supports. Weights, pegs, ropes and all other necessary items will be provided by The Pink Confetti Co to ensure hire items are secure. It is up to the client’s discretion how and/ or at what stage they use these items. It is under no circumstances the responsibility of The Pink Confetti Co if any DIY items fall, break or injure a person or persons and it is the sole responsibility of the client to attain additional supports for all DIY items where necessary.
The Pink Confetti Co (ABN 57 610 637 001).
If You need to contact Us for any reason in an emergency or otherwise our current after hours contact details are: Chantell 0417 356 228 or Selina 0448 543 678